Other than the Islamic studies program, here are some of the initiatives offered by the i3 Institute:
1. The i3 Institute's student-led magazine, called the Inspired Minds Magazine, addresses how to be a strong and unapologetic Muslim while living in the West.
2. The i3 Institute hosts multiple conventions a year, in which the students themselves present beneficial Islamic reminders.
3. Physical activity and spending time outside in nature should be an essential part of every Muslim's lifestyle, so the i3 Institute holds camping and hiking trips throughout the summer.
4. Community lectures by our respected shuyookh are periodically held in mosques and community centres to provide Islamic solutions to social problems, address the plight of Muslims around the world, and to educate on our beautiful religion.
5. The i3 Institute hosts debates and interfaith panels, during which our shuyookh challenge atheists and other non-Muslims on the tenets of their beliefs.
6. Speakers, scholars, and debaters from around the world travel to Canada to host events for the community in partnership with the i3 Institute, including dawah training workshops, presentations on science and religion, etc.